Monday 27 March 2017

Banker compares between his Longrich and banking benefits

FROM FRANCIS IKENGA-LATEST D5 AND A DGM IN THE BANK.

COMPARING MY BANK PERQUISITES TO LONGRICH'S

Good morning dear friends,

I was ruminating last night on my achieving Diamond 5. Something struck me like a thunderbolt.

1. It took me 7 years of HARD work in banks to be given an opportunity for an all expense paid trip to London for Training to work for my employer. So many have been in banking for over 15 years without such opportunity. I joined LONGRICH in June 2016. By December 2016, LONGRICH sent me to China for an all expense paid holiday spent in 2 cities including Shanghai in 5 Star hotels including Sheraton Hotel.

2. I became a Manager in 6years  (very few people have) in the bank and was given a Status Car (Toyota Corolla). The cost replaced my Transport Allowance and was deducted from my Salary over 4 years. Many people have gotten cars in LONGRICH in less than 12 months.

3. 1 was given mortgage loan of N20m with interest rate when I was 7 years in banking. Many people in LONGRICH have achieved Star Director in less than 24 months and received N25m cash (no interest) to buy their own houses. So even if it takes anyone 5 years to achieve Star Director and take home N25m House Award (not mortgage loan), it makes better sense to hang in there.

I went to Manchester Business School and paid through my nose for an MBA degree. Our Star Directors are on Scholarship in prestigious universities in USA for their MBA.

These are just few comparisons on the financial side

In all these, I thank God and also regard myself as one of the highly successful few that achieved so much in a short while in banking.

Without sounding immodest and with no apology to anyone, I submit that it makes huge sense to do LONGRICH, and do it long time.

The impossible is often the untried. If 2Star Director Luchis can do it; if SD Inimfon can do it; if SD Hannah can do it; if Lady Azinge can do it, then I can do it.

Say to yourself "I CAN DO IT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment